Friday, June 24, 2011

Leaving so soon?

In three short weeks, I will be off in another country and will be starting my internship - I can't believe it! And of course there's a lot to get done before I leave. I'm trying to learn as much as I can of the language and culture before I get there. I am also trying to spend as much time with friends and family before I leave the states. While I am fitting in time for learning and chilling, I am also worrying about my thesis research. Will I be able to work on any of it while abroad? Probably not - so I'll be tying up lose ends before I leave.

Let's not forget the task of packing. I'm already looking through a packing list for traveling and studying abroad - I can most definitely start from there. I almost forgot about getting/finding an adapter! I will also have to factor in buying amazing antiques and other fun things while in BA, so I'll want to have room in my suitcase for when I make the trip back!

One exciting bit of information I've recently found out is that there will be another Panrimo student in BA around the same time I'm there. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up so that we can share our experiences.

Well, I'm off to rest up so that I can keep working on all of the above. Until I post next, dream to create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment