Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Money, Money, Money



Cost of Living in Buenos Aires 2011
When going abroad, you also need to think of money. Will there be another currency? Are the exchange rates any good? Will my credit or debit card work?

I actually found a really helpful link about BA money matters that will help before and after arriving in Buenos Aires. Some things seemed pretty obvious - for the most part, traveler's cheques are bothersome which is also the case in BA. However, I did learn that banks are only open from 9am to 3pm, and that there will be a Citibank in a close location to where I'm staying. However, I'll have to check and see if my card will work at their ATMs. It wouldn't be good if I got there and had no means to support myself financially!

Busy, busy, busy dreaming to create...

1 comment: